There was a time when the only two options you had for your commercial roofing was repair or replacing it. Now there’s a third option – commercial roof restoration in the form of roof coatings. These roof coatings are extremely durable and often put off the need for a total replacement for a decade or longer. Here is what you need to know about commercial roof coatings.
Determine if Your Roof is Right for a Commercial Roof Coating
Your commercial roofer will need to perform a complete inspection. If your issue is leaks from a poorly sealed or aging roof deck, chances are good we can install a commercial roof coating product and stop the leaks. However, when the leaks have caused structural damage to your roof, you probably will need to replace the entire roofing system.
Benefits of Roof Restoration
The benefits vary depending on your building and the product you and your roofer choose for your building and your existing roof. However, in general, you will see at least some of these benefits:
- Cost Savings – a commercial roof coating is much less than a roof replacement.
- Less Disruption – installation is faster and doesn’t create much noise especially when compared to a roof replacement.
- Energy Savings – this comes when your existing roof is dark in color and you choose a roof coating that is white or light in color which will help reflect more of the hot Tampa sun.
- Tax Benefit – because a roof coating is maintenance it is classified differently on your taxes than the capital expense of a roof replacement.
- More Environmentally Friendly – there is no tear off and the debris created from a roof coating is minimal, especially compared to a roof replacement.
If you’re looking for a company to help you with your commercial roofing, call Suncoast Roofing Solutions at (813) 283-2544. We’re experienced in all types of commercial roofing and can provide exceptional roof repair, maintenance, replacement and, of course, roof coating. Let us help you with your building maintenance by scheduling an appointment today.